Sunday, July 16, 2017

In My Home This Week (July 10-16)

It was a pretty quiet week this week. Not a whole lot going on, which was nice. My oldest boy was at scout camp and my two younger ones spent some time with one set of their grandparents. My oldest girl and I spent some one on one time together. I will say this...it was hot, hot, hot! We did stay indoors most of the time!

1. Finished the Agatha Raisin series by M.C. Beaton (there's a new book coming in October!)

2. Continued the Hamish Macbeth series, also by M.C. Beaton (all books coming from the library)

3. Used the oven as little as possible. When I did use it, I did my best to use it in the morning hours before it got to hot.

4. Worked on maintaining the cleanliness in my home. So far, so good.

5. In conjunction with the above, I started working in earnest on making a schedule that works for me. I'm still working on it, but it's almost there.

Really, that's about it.

Hope you had a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment