Monday, July 10, 2017

Menu Plan Monday (July 10-16)



Hi there!

Boy, with company and getting my oldest boy read for scout camp, last week really flew by! I can't believe it is Monday again already :) I am enjoying these lazy days of summer. All too soon it will be back to school time (do you know there are several stores in my area putting BTS items out!!!) and a more hectic pace as we go from school, to dinner, homework, and nightly activities. I've actually started thinking about my fall menus and things I plan on cooking, utilizing my helpers the crock pot and the electric pressure cooker. However, no matter how fast time seems to be flying, there are still several weeks of glorious summer and I tend to enjoy them! Here's the menu for this week:

Monday:
Breakfast-
French toast waffles
Hash browns
Corned beef hash
Scrambled eggs
(did not get made last week)

Tuesday:
Creamy Italian Chicken
Spiral pasta
Green beans
(did not get made last week)

Wednesday:
Cheeseburger pie
Carrots with Ranch dressing
Grapes
Chips

Thursday:
Leftovers

Friday:
Going out

Saturday:
Tostados salad

Sunday:
Marinated pork chops
Cucumber salad
Cheesy creamed spinach
Noodles with homemade Alfredo sauce

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment