Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy 4th of July! Normally my favorite holiday, I'm in a tizzy getting ready for out of town company to properly enjoy it. There's also rain in the forecast, so probably no fireworks, either. I'm hoping that the fireworks shows on tv won't be rained out and I can watch them there. Not quite the same, but still, it's something!

The out of town company will only be here Wednesday and Thursday, departing early Friday afternoon. If it weren't for the fact that the person coming is family and very critical, I wouldn't be doing half the things I have been. I'm not complaining too much, mind, as there are things getting done that should have been done ages ago (though it wasn't my fault that some of them didn't get done any earlier). I'm bound and determined to stick with the upkeep once it's finished. I used to follow a very detailed cleaning routine that fell by the wayside the last time I was severely depressed and I just haven't finished wading through the resulting buildup from that (as just the build up is depressing!). Getting ready for this visit though, I think I may see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!

I've got some leftovers to use up, so dinner will be a variation on a pork chop and rice casserole recipe I have. Should be tasty!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment