Sunday, May 7, 2017

Menu Plan (May 7-13)

Hi there!

I can not believe that it is May already! This year is really flying by! Before I know it, school will be out and we will be spending lazy days by the community pool, hopefully tending a garden (I know I'm getting a late start, but I'm still hopeful!), and getting ready for our July beach trip!

In other news, my parents are taking a trip with friends soon. They're going to New York and on the way home they will be staying in Amish Country. I'm excited to report that my Mother is going to look for some instant Clear Jel and some rennet tablets if they stop at an Amish store. I plan on making pie fillings and mozzarella cheese if she's able to find them.

This menu looked good when I made it, but now I don't feel well, so nothing looks good. lol! I'm sure the family will still enjoy it! Here's what's on the menu this week:

Sunday:
Spaghetti with homemade sauce
Homemade breadsticks
Salad

Monday:
YOYO

Tuesday:
Chicken Lo Mein
Steamed broccoli

Wednesday:
Breakfast-
Sausage gravy
Biscuits
Scrambled eggs
Fruit salad

Thursday:
Pork loin
Parmesan potatoes
Green beans
Corn

Friday:
Leftovers

Saturday:
Meatless Salisbury steak
Mashed potatoes
Peas

For more great ideas, visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment