Sunday, March 26, 2017

This Week's Menu (March 26-April 1)



It's over! It's over! The spaghetti dinner has come and gone for another year. And I was able to get my oldest to her ring dance (she had a fabulous time!) I admit, I slept in today, but I certainly needed it! Now I can turn my attention to something else: spring cleaning!

Even though spring arrived last week on the calendar, it's been pretty chilly. This week though, the temperatures will be more spring like :) I'm hoping to get some gardening done and definitely work on a few major areas that need cleanup in the house. Next week is spring break and the kids will be gone. I plan on doing some more sprucing up, most notably putting a fresh coat of paint on the front porch and screen door, painting the half bath, and working in the garden. I also plan to clean under the boys' bed. That should be an adventure! The major areas I'm hitting this week are my desk and the laundry area. If I can get by the dollar store for some bins, I might organize my paper craft area, too! On to this week's menu!

Sunday:
Pan fried pork chops
Creamed spinach
Parmesan roasted potatoes

Monday:
Will not be home

Tuesday:
Garlic lime chicken
Rice
Fresh green beans

Wednesday:
Sausage and cheese crustless quiche
Spinach Apple Salad
Browned potatoes

Thursday:
Chicken Enchiladas
Rice
Steamed broccoli

Friday:
Leftoves

Saturday:
Either soup and sandwich or Tostados salad

What's on your menu? For inspiration, check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment