Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hi There!

Hello, Friends!

It's been some time, hasn't it? Life sure has been busy around here lately. I'm still working hard on my time management, but it hasn't quite come all together yet.

At the start of the year I really started letting things go around the house, but now I am more determined than ever to declutter and organize. I am definitely on a mission! Maybe it's spring fever? Speaking of spring, we are having some crazy weather! Last week we had some beautiful 70 degree weather, with one day even getting up into the 80's! Now they are calling for snow on Sunday! Can you believe that!?

I did manage to take my Valentine decor down in a timely fashion and I've put out my simple St Patrick's Day stuff. I've decided to change what I do for the rest of spring though. In the past I've put out Easter and that's stayed out until the end of May! I decided that was too long, but I didn't want to have Easter stuff out for a short time and have to come up with something else to put out. So, I'm going with a daisy theme. It's hard to put into words, but I can see it in my head. lol! They'll be a few Easter elements too, for the holiday, but not a lot.

Last month my needlwork guild had a booth (as we usually do) at the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival. I'm co-chair, so January and February were quite busy! Plus, we are gearing up for the annual Boy Scout Spaghetti dinner fundraiser and it's Girl Scout cookie time! Whew!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Blessings,

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment