Monday, December 5, 2016

MPM (December 5-11)




Hi friends!

What a week...and it's only Monday! It's the first full week of December and the calendar is filling up. Today, Henry had an after school band concert rehearsal (and Padraic has scouts). Oh, and Rhonda had a play rehearsal, too. Tomorrow is the big concert for Millie and Henry, Wednesday I'm going Christmas shopping with my mom and then the kids and I are going to her house to help decorate her tree, Millie has a field trip on Friday, and Saturday Millie and I are going to DC with the girl scouts. Whew! And of course, being Monday, the puppy chewed up one of my shoes! It was my own fault for leaving it out! Here's what is on the menu for our busy week:

Monday: Going to my inlaws

Tuesday: Carnitas with fixings, rice

Wednesday: Kids and I are eating at my mom and dads. DH will have leftovers

Thursday: Turkey and rice casserole

Friday: Probably leftovers

Saturday: No one will be home...I'll be in DC, Rhonda will be at Busch, Padraic has a scout lock in, and Henry will be with in laws. DH is going to a friends house.

Sunday: Scalloped potatoes and ham, fried cabbage

Need inspiration? Check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment