Wednesday, December 14, 2016

12 Days of Christmas

Hi there!

It has been non stop around here lately. Lots of school activities, scouts, and Christmas preparations going on. And I still have some Christmas sewing projects to work on, too! If you've been enjoying my "In My Home", I apologize that I didn't get one up this past week. It has just been that hectic!

Today, though, I want to talk about the 12 days of Christmas. As you may or may not know, the 12 days of Christmas are actually the 12 days after Christmas, beginning on December 26 and continuing to January 6, or Twelfth Night (also Epiphany). I thought it might be fun, however, to do a 12 days of Christmas countdown. I'm going to start on day 1 (today) with 12 things, day 2 will be 11 things, and so on. Let's get started!

On the first day of the Christmas Countdown, my blog friend gave to me, twelve Christmas songs to enjoy!

In no particular order...

1. White Christmas

2. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

3. The Chipmunk Song

4. I Wonder as I Wander

5. Little Saint Nick

6. Mary Did You Know?

7. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen/We Three Kings

8. Someday At Christmas

9. Little Drummer Boy (Peace on Earth)

10. Santa Baby

11. The Grinch

12. Marshmallow World

Of course there are many more, but these are some of my family's very favorites! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment