Monday, November 28, 2016

MPM (November 28-December 4) and Being Thankful: November 28

Hi there!

What a week! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you did too! I can't believe that this week will carry us into December. Another thing I find hard to believe? We're going to have two days of weather in the 70's! Then it drops right back down into the 50's/60's. Today I am thankful that I can be a little lazy as I have a cold and don't want to do anything. Yesterday I tackled one of the big projects I have left on me list that I was dreading. Of course, it was one of those things that once I started, it didn't take very long. And now it is done and I can cross it off of my list! What are you thankful for today? On to the menu:

Monday: Ham and cheese frittata, mashed potato patties, steamed broccoli

Tuesday: Mongolian beef, rice, orange slices

Wednesday: Turkey tettrazini

Thursday: Pork chops, roasted potatoes, green beans, corn fritters

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Some kind of soup...I'm not sure yet

Sunday: Butter Chicken, baked potatoes, carrot sticks

What is on your menu? Check out orgjunkie for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment