Monday, November 14, 2016

MPM (November 14-20) and Being Thankful: November 14

Hi there!

Here we are, another week closer to Thanksgiving! Can you believe it? For some reason I was in a bit of funk last week and didn't get much done in the cleaning and organizing department, but I'm feeling much better today! Hoping to tackle one of my craft areas today as it is really starting to get on my nerves. I also have got to get going on Christmas gifts!
     Marching band has finally ended for DS14, but now he has steel drum practice twice a week. This is going to be a busy week...He has steel drums twice and scouts twice, DD12 has a fun English field trip, and I'm having lunch with DD12 and DS11 at school one day. DD16 (who doesn't drive yet), has Chem Club twice this week and, I think, French Club too. In other news, the kitchen sink is still blocked. We have been using paper plates, but clean up is still challenging! On to this week's menu:

Monday: Going to In Laws. DH will have leftovers

Tuesday: Meatloaf, new whole potatoes browned in butter, green beans

Wednesday: Sauerkraut and hot dogs, mashed potatoes, peas

Thursday: Shepherd's Pie (we ended up not having it last week)

Friday: Date Night

Saturday: Tostados salad

Sunday: Chicken pot pie, 3-2-1 cake

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com!

Today I am thankful for a well stocked pantry that lets me stretch the food budget a little bit, while we deal with this blocked sink!

What are you thankful for today?



No comments:

Post a Comment