Saturday, November 5, 2016

Being Thankful: November 5

Ever since I was a little girl, we've spent a week at the beach every summer. We used to rent a cottage and my mom and dads best friends would rent a cottage next to ours. We always had the most fun: playing in the ocean, swimming in the pool, exploring the island. Sometimes we'd celebrate a holiday (Christmas and Halloween both stand out in my mind) and we'd end the week with a bonfire. Now that I'm older, my mom and I take my kids to the beach for a week every year. Sadly, the cabins we used to stay in are gone (hurricane), and we stay in a different area then we used to, but we still have a wonderful time!

Today I am thankful for the memories I have and the special time I get to spend with my mom and kids.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment