Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Being Thankful: November 1&2

Hi there!

I wanted to start this yesterday, but time got away from me, as it often does. While I think we should be grateful and thankful every day of the year, November, with its season of Thanksgiving, certainly amplifies it. In an effort to focus on that, I'll be posting one thing every day that I am thankful for :)

November 1: I'm thankful a busy season of work for my husband. This is usually a slow month for him, but he's been surprisingly busy lately.

November 2: Today I am thankful for the generous, talented people on the internet who choose to share their wealth of knowledge with others. I now have several Christmas projects in mind and I can't wait to get started on them!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment