Sunday, October 2, 2016

MPM (October 3-9)



Whew! Last week was crazy! I was in and out of the house so much I didn't know if I was coming or going half the time! lol! Luckily, this week looks to be a little calmer, although there is still plenty going on. I'm really hoping Monday will be the day that I finally get my autumn/halloween decor up, too. I've been trying for a month now and it just hasn't happened! Saturday was World Card Making day and the Dream Team over at StampNation thought of some awesome challenges over the three day celebration. I'm still working on those too, and will share them here once I complete them. DS14 starts steel drums again Monday and has scouts, DD12 has scouts this week, I have a meeting on Wednesday, and there might be a hurricane heading our way. Thankfully my menu is set.  DH got a little cranky a few weeks ago when we had several crock pot dinners with similar flavor profiles, so I'm trying to get out of my rut. This week I'm using Leann Ely's book Saving Dinner to pull recipes from.Here's this weeks eats:

Monday: Rigatoni bake, salad, apple slices
Tuesday: Crock pot beef sandwiches, baby carrots, corn
Wednesday: Stuffed quesadillas, salad
Thursday: Red beans and rice with kielbasa
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Date Night
Sunday: Chicken and artichoke casserole

For more menu ideas, check out orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment