Monday, June 20, 2016

The Vicky Challenge

I am late to this particular party, mainly because my January (when it started) to June is just crazy. I have enough to do without trying to keep up with my savings. I'm hoping that by next year (where I am determined to start the year off clean and organized so that I do have more time for these "little" things that I wish to participate in) I will be able to jump in in January. You can read more about the Vicky Challenge here and here. On to this week's savings (or last week, if you want to get technical!)

I saved money by:

Making gluten free cupcakes for my daughter's birthday using ingredients on hand: $32!

Ordering her gift through Amazon (I was going to use a gift card to B&N, but my husband ordered it before I could tell him. It was cheaper on Amazon): $15

Making two pocket letters using materials on hand: around $10

I'm sure there are a few other things in there, but this is the jist. Savings to date: $57

Hopefully over the course of the next several months I will be adding quite substantially to that total!

No comments:

Post a Comment