Sunday, June 19, 2016

Starting Fresh and MPM (June 20-26)



Hi there!

I know I've been neglecting my poor blog here, but when life gets busy it's often the computer activities that fall by the wayside. There have been so many end of the year school activities going on plus scout activities and birthdays and a slew of other things. Very blessed, just very busy! The children have had their last day of school and are looking forward to their vacation! A week from today, my oldest boy (14) goes off to boy scout camp and in just over a month we'll be making our annual trip to the beach. There are also plans in the works to perhaps go camping at a Jellystone campground and possibly going back to Luray (we went several years ago). All in all it should be a very full summer and I can't wait! Another thing I've neglected is my decluttering project. I am going to be jumping back into that next week (this week is already swamped!), though the areas I had already decluttered have remained cleaned :) Through it all, I've maintained a menu plan. I don't know what would happen if I didn't have my menu plan every week! I think everyone would just be fending for themselves. Not good! Here's the menu for this week:

Monday: Honey Teriyaki Chicken, rice, green beans

Tuesday: Breakfast: scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, chocolate gravy, biscuits, bacon, fruit salad

Wednesday: Pork chop suey, rice, salad

Thursday: Ham steak, scalloped potatoes, pea salad

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Date Night

Sunday: Carnitas, rice, corn chips, avocado dip, fruit salad

Do you need menu ideas? Visit orgjunkie.com for inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds great! Teriyaki and rice are my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim!

    Thank you! Thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete