Monday, June 27, 2016

MPM June 27-July 3





Hi there! Can you believe that it is almost July?! Time is just flying! Summer is in full swing here and we are taking advantage of warm, lazy days, going to the pool, just relaxing, and...doing some cleaning :) Of course, the kids are keeping me on my toes, too. The oldest boy (14) just left for Boy Scout camp and the other three are enjoying time at Grandma's and other endeavors. I'm keeping busy with my purging/cleaning (although I've been a bit busy with some other things lately to really get into it), Needlecraft Guild (we take the summer off, though I am co-chair for the MAQF and I'm on the Program Committee for next year so I have meetings twice a month), stocking up the pantry, and crafting. Even though we are enjoying lazy days, I still make making a menu a priority. Without it I'd be staring into a fridge at 8:30p with hungry kids asking me when dinner is and I wouldn't have a clue! Here's what's cooking this week:

Monday: Marinated pork chops on the grill, corn, skillet potatoes, cucumber salad

Tuesday: Beef bites, creamed spinach, Alfredo noodles, squash patties

Wednesday: Spaghetti with homemade meatballs

Thursday: Carnitas with fixings

Friday: Pizza

Saturday: Going out

Sunday: Oven fried chicken, gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, cucumber salad, pudding parfaits

For more menu ideas and inspiration, visit orgjunkie.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment