Sunday, May 1, 2016

Menu Plan Monday (May 2-8)



Hi there!
Can you believe it's May already? It seems like the year has hardly started and yet, it's almost halfway done. I know I didn't get a menu posted last week, but I was nursing sick children, working on some projects, and nursing my own cold. I think it was Thursday before I realized I hadn't posted it! This week has some fun "holidays" in it though, and I'm really looking forward to them! Here we go:

Monday

Breakfast:
Biscuits and gravy
Ham and spinach refrigerator pie
Sausage refrigerator pie
Fruit salad

Tuesday

Homemade pizza

Wednesday (Star Wars Day!)

Boba Fett-ucini
Death Star garlic knots
Yoda soda
Bossk Brownies

Thursday (Cinco de Mayo)

Carnitas
Rice
Semi-Homemade Tres Leches Cake (gluten free)

Friday

Leftovers

Saturday

Some kind of soup, I think

Sunday (Mother's Day)

Cookout at the park (menu still being determined)

It's pretty late here (I've been dealing with insomnia lately), so I'm going to go try and sleep. I'll be back later this week with some recipes to share. In the meantime, check out orgjunkie.com for menu inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun menu- I love how you are theming out your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do try and have a little fun with my menu planning :)

      Delete
  2. Bossk Brownies too!? Love the star wars themed meal!
    ~mary~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually didn't do the brownies, which was fine because we were really full!

      Delete
  3. Bossk Brownies too!? Love the star wars themed meal!
    ~mary~

    ReplyDelete