Sunday, May 15, 2016

Menu Plan Monday (May 16-22)



Whew! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post here lately. You may remember me mentioning cleaning and organizing? Well, I'm still going at it. I'll be sharing before and after pictures later this week (Friday) of the areas I've worked on so far. Some areas I will still need to go back to and organize them even better than they are, but for now, they are cleaned up and organized in a fashion. Or will be by the end of the week! :)

Just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I haven't been menu planning. Honestly, next to a really good evening routine, having a menu plan in place is key to keeping things running smoothly while I try and get work done in the house. Here's what's going on this week:

Monday

Tangy ham steak (grill)
Cheesy scalloped potatoes
Broccoli salad (like pea salad, but with broccoli)
Fresh corn

Tuesday

Gingered skewered beef
Rice
Green beans
Strawberries

Wednesday

My Mother's birthday so we're going out!

Thursday

Jamaican Brown Chicken Stew
Rice

(I've been craving this recipe and can't wait to make it!)

Friday

Leftovers

Saturday

Not sure yet. Something easy!

Sunday

Pork shoulder with gravy
Roasted potatoes
Spinach salad


Head on over to orgjunkie.com for menu inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment